Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lone Pilgrim Painting Points

Browsing some of the other 40k Blogs out there I stumbled across this...

An inventive system for tracking one's progress painting and compare it with others was posted awhile back on Lone Pilgrim. It is a cool system that is being picked up by some blogs, so I have decided that I will join in the fun.

The basics of the system are that a participant earns points for each model painted. The number of points earned depends on the size of the model.

Infantry = 1 point
Cavalry, bikes, or 40mm Monsters (Ogryns) = 2 points
Heavy Weapons Team = 3 Points
Monster or Dreadnought = 5 points
Vehicle = 10 points
Superheavy vehicle = 20 points

Special Thanks to Lone Pilgrim for introducing such a fun idea to the 40K blogsphere.

So far this year I have...0 Points.

I do have 50 points sitting on my painting table at the moment. But none are Marines.

My goal is 150 points by the end of the year. 100 points of Guard, 25 points of Eldar, 25 points of Marines.

1 comment:

  1. My total is zilch at the moment too... Maybe I'll add a counter to my own blog. Good luck with your efforts!

    ReplyDelete